INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT OWNER ECOMMERCE
Stage Entertainment is one of the world’s largest musical theatre producers and owners. We have offices and own theatres across Europe and in New York and produce some of the biggest titles in musical theatre. Our international show portfolio ranges from iconic titles such as Mamma Mia!, Chicago, Lazarus, Disney’s The Lion King and Aladdin to originally developed work from within the group such as Anastasia and Tina – The Tina Turner Musical, a wide variety of shows that excite broad audiences from London to New York, from Madrid to Hamburg, and from Amsterdam to Paris. ‘Touching hearts, creating memories’ is our mission and with 3,000 brilliant, talented, diverse individuals worldwide we deliver a premium experience to those +7 million people who visit a Stage Entertainment production or venue each year.
We live, breathe and dream live entertainment, are connected by a shared passion and put our heart and soul into everything we do. We respect everyone’s talents and embrace our differences and the unique role we each play in the bigger team.
Stage Entertainment is part of Advance Publications, Inc., an American media company. Directly and through various subsidiaries, the group owns Discovery Channel, Condé Nast, and is the majority shareholder in Reddit.
As a leading company we have the unique combination of sophisticated creative and business capabilities, while we keep pace with change, always explore new directions and look for ways to improve and innovate.
Are you our new International Product Owner Ecommerce who shares our passion and dares to challenge and likes to be challenged?
Ambition of the Group Commercial Team
· Build long term relationships with our theatre visitors by engaging with them across digital channels & touch points in a highly personalized and relevant way
· Earn recognition as the live entertainment brand that delivers a premium experience
The Group Commercial Team is a Centre of Excellence that covers all aspects of the Sales & Marketing domain and reflects the strategic relevance of being data driven, consumer oriented and digital focused.
The way the Group Commercial Team operates is based on the 'One Company' philosophy of intensive global/local collaboration, agile way of working, co-creation and synergies, with a closely-knit squad community.
Overview of the International Product Owner Ecommerce role
Our Direct to Consumer business model, supported by state-of-the-art Marketing & Sales Technology, is considered one of the key enablers for achieving our ambition. Therefore Stage Entertainment has built a centralized, Group-wide platform that enables local markets to develop venue- and show-specific local websites that deliver an excellent customer experience and drive ticket sales.
As International Product Owner Ecommerce you will be responsible for the ongoing development of our Group-wide website platform and associated capabilities.
You will work closely with the Functional Leads in each market, the Group Digital Commerce Lead, Group Sales Strategy Manager and Group IT Director. You will manage various partner companies for design, development, UX research, SEO and analytics, and will coach and support local teams in further building inhouse capabilities.
Your responsibilities include:
· Lead the strategy for ongoing development of the Group-wide website platform
· Liaise with the business teams in the markets to align use case development and own the prioritization of group level resources to support the development roadmap, within budget and timelines
· Deliver best practice website components (strongly rooted in analytics, UX research, A/B-testing, and external design review and benchmarking), central toolsets (Confluence, JIRA), work processes and ways of working
· Review business impact, identify areas for improvement, drive optimization and innovation initiatives across all countries
· Build inhouse capabilities, foster knowledge and best practice sharing across markets and act as ambassador of digital transformation
The International Product Owner Ecommerce will be part of the Group Commercial Team, has one direct report: E-commerce & Digital Transformation Analyst and will report to the Group Commercial Director.
The role will be based in the Netherlands, and some travel will be needed, in particular to Germany, France and Spain to work in detail with the local teams and build relationships with key stakeholders.
Strong experience in building and optimizing websites and web shop performance is essential, including an understanding of technology solutions, digital marketing and analytics KPIs and best practices for delivering an excellent customer experience and driving online sales.
You ideally have a minimum of +8 years’ experience driving website development for ecommerce, eg in a role of senior product owner or head of digital development.
· Tech savvy, with strong working knowledge of website related technology components (eg Acquia hosting platform, Drupal CMS, Google 360) and expertise areas (analytics, design, development, UX research, A/B-testing, GDPR)
· Good feel for trends in website design and development and the ability to translate these into compelling business cases/use cases and functional requirements
· Strong customer-centric, data-driven and agile way of working skills to drive innovation initiatives that have both a business & technology dimension
· Strong leadership, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills to develop fruitful relationships between Group and local countries and build effective teams within an international community, working across countries and disciplines
· Flexible mindset, switching easily between strategic/macro and operational/micro level
· Strong communicator, decision maker and presenter
· A Master’s degree from an accredited university
· Fluency in English – working knowledge of German will be a plus
· Willingness to travel sometimes and work internationally with colleagues and partner companies across countries
· Working experience in consulting, ticketing and/or leisure/travel/financial services is a plus
What is in it for you?
· You will make a big impact and work in a diverse, passionate and international team that is full of co-creation and expertise to deliver the best performance
· An inspirational, exciting work environment in the business area (ZuidAs) of Amsterdam with flexibility to also work remotely, eg from home
· We take your development seriously and offer a.o. online trainings via our Next Stage Campus
· And you will get a competitive salary package and employment conditions.
Do you own your actions and take responsibility for results, dare to challenge and like to be challenged and you do this by putting your heart and soul in it? Then we are looking for YOU!