Stage Entertainment is one of the world’s largest musical theatre producers and owners. We have offices and own theatres across Europe and in New York and produce some of the biggest titles in musical theatre. Our international show portfolio ranges from iconic titles such as Mamma Mia!, Chicago, Lazarus, Disney’s The Lion King and Aladdin to originally developed work from within the group such as Anastasia and Tina – The Tina Turner Musical, a wide variety of shows that excite broad audiences from London to New York, from Madrid to Hamburg, and from Amsterdam to Paris. ‘Touching hearts, creating memories’ is our mission and with 3,000 brilliant, talented, diverse individuals worldwide we deliver a premium experience to those 10 million people who visit a Stage Entertainment production or venue each year.
We live, breathe and dream live entertainment, are connected by a shared passion and put our heart and soul into everything we do. We respect everyone’s talents and embrace our differences and the unique role we each play in the bigger team.
As a leading company we have the unique combination of sophisticated creative and business capabilities, while we keep pace with change, always explore new directions and look for ways to improve and innovate.
Are you our Group Data Engineer who shares our passion and dares to challenge and likes to be challenged?
Overview of the Group Commercial and IT Team
- Build long term relationships with our theatre visitors by engaging with them across digital channels & touch points in a highly personalized and relevant way
- Earn recognition as the live entertainment brand that delivers a premium experience
The Group Commercial Team is a Centre of Excellence that covers all aspects of the Sales & Marketing domain and reflects the strategic relevance of being data driven, consumer oriented and digital focused.
The way the Group Commercial- and IT Team operates is based on the 'One Company' philosophy of intensive global/local collaboration, agile way of working, co-creation and synergies, with a closely-knit squad community.
Overview of the Group Data Engineer role
The Group Data Engineer will own, implement and maintain the middleware/data connections (API’s, microservices) and will work with the Commercial Lead to assess data, drive adoption and test audience feasibility.
The role will be based in the Netherlands alongside the Group Squad existing of: Group Commercial Lead, Data Engineer, Subject Matter Experts and developers). This role will report to the Group IT Director. Regular travel will be needed, initially to Germany.
Day to day tasks
- Attend daily stand ups and any relevant tech calls involving data transfer
- Act as point of contact with other data-oriented functions (e.g., CRM, digital marketing) to share data and ensure campaign response data is being socialized among all parties
- Enhance and manage the central marketing data platform that provides a 360° view of the customer.
- Monitor and expand the data feeds and support the analytics teams running models off this data. Ensure data is widely adopted and consumed by receiving platforms.
- Design and maintain a consistent taxonomy.
- 4+ years in a marketing technology role at an agency or in-house
- Graduate degree in computer science (with a minor in marketing) or marketing (with a minor in computer science)
- Data management and stitching experience
- Experience working with key data platforms and technology e.g. CDP, DMP, identity resolution software, data warehouse
- More than average and proven knowledge of Stage Entertainments current & future Tech-Stack components, Drupal, Lift Google analytics, Power BI, Dynacampaign, Bynder, Azure
- Consumer and digital marketing experience, planning, measurement, and execution
- Digital monetization experience
- Digital Product management experience
- Willing to travel (and stay on site for a longer period 1-2 weeks)
- Fluent in English (extra language is a plus)
Do you own your actions and take responsibility for results, dare to challenge and like to be challenged and you do this by putting your heart and soul in it? Then we are looking for You!