Digital Marketing Technology Lead
Digital Marketing Technology Lead (fulltime)
Stage Entertainment is one of the world’s largest musical theatre producers and owners. We have offices and own theatres across Europe and in New York and produce some of the biggest titles in musical theatre. Our international show portfolio ranges from iconic titles such as Mamma Mia!, Chicago, Lazarus, Disney’s The Lion King and Aladdin to originally developed work from within the group such as Anastasia and Tina – The Tina Turner Musical, a wide variety of shows that excite broad audiences from London to New York, from Madrid to Hamburg, and from Amsterdam to Paris. ‘Touching hearts, creating memories’ is our mission and with 3,000 brilliant, talented, diverse individuals worldwide we deliver a premium experience to those +7 million people who visit a Stage Entertainment production or venue each year.
We live, breathe and dream live entertainment, are connected by a shared passion and put our heart and soul into everything we do. We respect everyone’s talents and embrace our differences and the unique role we each play in the bigger team. Regardless of who you are or where you are from. We bring people together. That is at the heart of everything we do. When we create, produce or perform.
Stage Entertainment is part of Advance Publications, Inc., an American media company. Directly and through various subsidiaries, the group owns Discovery Channel, Condé Nast, and is the majority shareholder in Reddit.
As a leading company we have the unique combination of sophisticated creative and business capabilities, while we keep pace with change, always explore new directions and look for ways to improve and innovate.
Are you our Digital Marketing Technology Lead who shares our passion and dares to challenge and likes to be challenged?
Overview of the Group Commercial Team
- Build long term relationships with our theatre visitors by engaging with them across digital channels & touch points in a highly personalized and relevant way
- Earn recognition as the live entertainment brand that delivers a premium experience
The Group Commercial Team is a Centre of Excellence that covers all aspects of the Sales & Marketing domain and reflects the strategic relevance of being data driven, consumer oriented and digital focused.
The way the Group Commercial Team operates is based on the 'One Company' philosophy of intensive global/local collaboration, agile way of working, co-creation and synergies, with a closely-knit squad community.
Overview of the Digital Marketing Technology Lead role
Digital Marketing and Online Sales, supported by state-of-the-art Marketing & Sales Technology, are considered key enablers for achieving our ambition. Therefore Stage Entertainment has launched a Digital Commerce Program to transform and accelerate the capability building within the company.
As Group Digital Commercial Lead you will be responsible for building and scaling-up digital commercial capabilities in our European markets. Hereby you will liaise with the local business to align use case development and prioritize group level resources to support these use cases. You will work closely with the Group Marketing Technology Architect, Group Data Engineer, various Subject Matter Experts and developers, and will coach multidisciplinary local commercial squads. You are responsible for making business impact and ensure the quality of the program delivery.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead the digital commercial strategy into the European markets, build agile, digital marketing and Martech capabilities and facilitate knowledge sharing across group
- Liaise with the business to align use case development and prioritize group level resources to support use case roadmap
- Track impact and squad maturity across markets to ensure quality of program delivery and report and help steer progress at group steerco
- Manage the ongoing nurturing of scaled squads
- Drive selection of MarTech solutions, implementation and roll out of new technologies (CDP, GMP, Ad accounts)
- Increase the adoption of existing technologies such as GA and Sprinklr
Day to day tasks
- Set standard for (agile) way of working, implementing the right tools, meeting and reporting structure
- Build local capabilities by training, best practices sharing and ensure right resources allocation
- Inform squad leaders on broader business context/objectives/roadmaps surrounding Digital Commerce program
- Provide support on to the local squad leads to drive development and roadmap and success of squads
- Liaise with Martech lead to ensure that close alignment between business needs, use case roadmap and Martech Architecture
- Act as primary group point of contact for squads leads
- Oversee, steer and analyze squad performance at a Group level
- Build a central backlog of both completed and to do initiatives within the local squad leads
- Report and steer progress at SteerCo and ExCom (Executive Committee)
- Responsible for prioritization of Group level resources to support roadmap
The Digital Marketing Technology Lead will be part of the Group Commercial Team and will report to the Group Commercial Director. The role will be based in the Netherlands, and regular travel will be needed.
- 8 + years of experience delivering commercial impact trough digital channels (paid advertising, CX, CRM etc.)
- Agile digital marketing experience (Kanban, SCRUM)
- Experience with various digital marketing (ad tech and martech) such as Google suite (ads, analytics, optimize), CRM tools and data (CDP, DMP etc)
- Strong data driven approach and project management skills
- Strong understanding of future trends in Digital Marketing and ability to apply them to business cases and requirements
- Team player with strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills with ability to work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders and present ideas and status update reports at squad and board level
- Working experience in consulting, ticketing and/or leisure/travel/financial services is a plus
- Willing to travel and work internationally with colleagues across countries
- Fluent in English (extra language is a plus)
Do you own your actions and take responsibility for results, dare to challenge and like to be challenged and you do this by putting your heart and soul in it? Then we are looking for You!