Full-time 40 hours per week (hybrid)
Stage Entertainment is one of the world’s largest musical theatre producers and owners. We have offices and own theatres across Europe and produce some of the biggest titles in musical theatre. Our international show portfolio ranges from iconic titles such as Mamma Mia!, Chicago, Lazarus, Disney’s The Lion King and Aladdin to originally developed work from within the group such as Anastasia and Tina – The Tina Turner Musical, a wide variety of shows that excite broad audiences from London to New York, from Madrid to Hamburg, and from Amsterdam to Paris. ‘Touching hearts, creating memories’ is our mission and with around 2,000 brilliant, talented, diverse individuals worldwide we deliver a premium experience to those +7 million people who visit a Stage Entertainment production or venue each year.
We live, breathe and dream live entertainment, are connected by a shared passion and put our heart and soul into everything we do. We respect everyone’s talents and embrace our differences and the unique role we each play in the bigger team. Regardless of who you are or where you are from. We bring people together. That is at the heart of everything we do. When we create, produce or perform.
Stage Entertainment is part of Advance Publications, Inc., an American media company. Directly and through various subsidiaries, the group owns Discovery Channel, Condé Nast, and is the majority shareholder in Reddit.
As a leading company we have the unique combination of sophisticated creative and business capabilities, while we keep pace with change, always explore new directions and look for ways to improve and innovate.
Are you our new HR Advisor who shares our passion and dares to challenge and likes to be challenged?
Overview of the Group HR Team
- Enabling the business (Group) to set them up for success and deliver the premium performance through continuous dialogue
- Deliver innovative solutions that enables HR to make decisions based on data and insights
The way the Group HR Team operates is based on the 'One Company' philosophy of intensive global/local collaboration.
Overview of the role
The role reports to the Group Director Enabling Services (HR & Legal). You will work closely together with the other HR Advisor and our International HR Data Analyst & National Payroll Manager.
As HR Advisor you are the trusted advisor in all kind of HR matters for Stage Entertainment Group.
Day to day tasks
- Advise the Managers and Directors of the Group on all kind of HR topics (pro-actively);
- Administer all personnel related matters and changes in our HR systems (Workday, Afas Profit);
- Support the whole HR community (local HR teams in the countries);
- Prepare and negotiate employment contracts;
- Project Management and support for HR strategy initiatives (Diversity and Inclusion, policies and HR digitalization);
- Monitor HR-related legislation and regulation and assess impact on business;
- Propose new ideas/innovations to keep improving HR.
- HBO or University Master’s degree in Human Resources or comparable study
- 3 + years of experience in (international) HR role with similar scope
- Always aware of Dutch HR- related legislation and regulations
- HR Project Management experience (e.g. Project Manager, Product Owner, SME, PMO)
- Proven HR-analytical skills
- Experience within recruitment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Workday is a plus
- Fluent in English and Dutch (extra language is a plus)
- An inclusive teamplayer and nice colleague to work with!
What is in it for you?
- You will make a big impact and work in a diverse, passionate and international team that is full of co-creation and expertise to deliver the best performance
- An inspirational, exciting, inclusive work environment with flexibility to also work remotely, e.g. from home
- We take your development seriously and offer a.o. online trainings via our Next Stage Campus
- And you will get a competitive salary package and employment conditions.
Do you own your actions and take responsibility for results, dare to challenge and like to be challenged and you do this by putting your heart and soul in it? Then we are looking for YOU!