International Executive Producer
Founded in 1998 by Dutch television and theatre entrepreneur Joop van den Ende, Stage Entertainment is one of the world’s largest theatre producers and owners. The company has earned a reputation as a first-class theatrical production company focusing on Europe. With offices in the Netherlands, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, Russia, France and Italy, the group produces some of the best-known titles in musical theatre. The company stages licensed productions from its world-renowned partners as well as new, original productions created entirely in-house. Stage Entertainment employs more than 3,000 people worldwide, and over 7 million visitors attend a Stage Entertainment production every year. Today the brand is widely known for the exceptional quality of its shows and the warm hospitality extended to its audiences.
Stage Entertainment are now recruiting for a new role of International Executive Producer, based in Stage Entertainment’s Amsterdam office and reporting to Dan Hinde, Group Content Director and Producer of ANASTASIA The Musical.
Primary responsibilities working with the Group Content Director and within the International Production Department, include but are not limited to:
- Evaluating and producing shows across Europe;
- Reviewing and creating budgets;
- Reviewing and analyzing show accounts;
- Contracting Creative Team members and Associates;
- Negotiating royalty deals;
- Liaising with suppliers eg Hire Companies and Set shops;
- Line producing shows with complete budget responsibility.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Significant commercial experience in international musical theatre production and/or general management or a similar industry eg Events, Music Business;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• The ability to work successfully across cultures and in a fast-paced international environment;
• Excellent management skills with the ability to pay attention to detail and oversee the big picture;
• Team player, who is pro-active and self-motivated;
• Financially strong: excellent understanding of international budgeting, cost-conscious, proficient in Excel;
• Strong negotiation and persuasion skills, with a view to creating effective long-term relationships with key stakeholders;
• Working knowledge of industry standard and relevant collective agreements;
• An understanding of international licensing strategy would be advantageous;
• Comfortable in a corporate environment.
To apply for this position please use the apply button below. For questions you can contact Eline Zuurveld (International HR Manager) email@example.com.