MarTech (Marketing Technology) Architect
Stage Entertainment is one of the world’s largest musical theatre producers and owners. We have offices and own theatres across Europe and in New York and produce some of the biggest titles in musical theatre. Our international show portfolio ranges from iconic titles such as Mamma Mia!, Chicago, Lazarus, Disney’s The Lion King and Aladdin to originally developed work from within the group such as Anastasia and Tina – The Tina Turner Musical, a wide variety of shows that excite broad audiences from London to New York, from Madrid to Hamburg, and from Amsterdam to Paris. ‘Touching hearts, creating memories’ is our mission and with 3,000 brilliant, talented, diverse individuals worldwide we deliver a premium experience to those +7 million people who visit a Stage Entertainment production or venue each year.
We live, breathe and dream live entertainment, are connected by a shared passion and put our heart and soul into everything we do. We respect everyone’s talents and embrace our differences and the unique role we each play in the bigger team. Regardless of who you are or where you are from. We bring people together. That is at the heart of everything we do. When we create, produce or perform.
Stage Entertainment is part of Advance Publications, Inc., an American media company. Directly and through various subsidiaries, the group owns amongst others Condé Nast and is the majority shareholder in Reddit.
As a leading company we have the unique combination of sophisticated creative and business capabilities, while we keep pace with change, always explore new directions and look for ways to improve and innovate.
Are you our MarTech Architect who shares our passion and dares to challenge and likes to be challenged?
Overview of the Group Commercial and IT Team
- Build long term relationships with our theatre visitors by engaging with them across digital channels & touch points in a highly personalized and relevant way
- Earn recognition as the live entertainment brand that delivers a premium experience
The Group Commercial Team is a Centre of Excellence that covers all aspects of the Sales & Marketing domain and reflects the strategic relevance of being data driven, consumer oriented and digital focused.
The way the Group Commercial- and IT Team operates is based on the 'One Company' philosophy of intensive global/local collaboration, agile way of working, co-creation and synergies, with a closely-knit squad community.
Overview of the Group Martech Architect role
The Group Martech Architect will own the Group Marketing Technology Architecture and Strategy and be responsible for aligning and driving group level data initiatives as they relate to Digital Marketing and Sales. This role will ensure data tracking and oversee data governance with Group IT Director (this role reports to) to ensure data availability for use case delivery.
The role will be based in the Netherlands alongside the Group Squad existing of: Group Commercial Lead, Data Engineer, Subject Matter Experts and developers). This role will report to the Group IT Director. Regular travel will be needed, initially to Germany.
Digital Marketing and Online Sales, supported by state-of-the-art Marketing & Sales Technology, are considered key enablers for achieving our ambition. Therefore Stage Entertainment has launched a Digital Commerce Program to transform and accelerate the capability building within the company.
The Group Martech Architect will own the Group Marketing Technology Architecture and Strategy and is responsible for aligning and driving group level data initiatives as they relate to Digital Marketing and Sales. This role will ensure data tracking and oversee data governance with Group IT Director to ensure data availability for use case delivery. You will work closely with the Group Digital Commercial Lead, Group Data Engineer, various Subject Matter Experts and developers.
Day to day tasks
- Define the strategy and roadmap for the full omni channel marketing and technology platform stack used including web, mobile, email, CDP (Segment), analytics, reporting, personalization, decision making, testing, display, search and social ad platforms
- Lead platform selection, implementation, standards and improvement efforts, working closely with stakeholders in marketing and IT
- Drive adoption and deployment of these platforms across organization and agencies including awareness building, training and usage monitoring
- Understand vendor roadmaps and drive new initiatives with these vendors
- Collaborate closely with all marketing and advertising teams and their external agencies
- Collaborate closely with IT teams at client and external technology service providers
- In the future, fulfilling the Chapter-lead role for the Enterprise Architecture chapter
- 6+ years in a marketing technology role at an agency or in-house
- Graduate degree in computer science (with a minor in marketing) or marketing (with a minor in computer science)
- Technical experience with a broad variety of marketing, advertising and data platforms e.g. Google, Acquia, Pega, Adobe, Segment etc
- More than average and proven knowledge of Stage Entertainments current & future Tech-Stack components, Drupal, Lift Google analytics, Power BI, Dynacampaign, Bynder, Azure, Segment
- Experience working with key platform partners e.g. Facebook, Google
- Consumer and digital marketing experience, planning, measurement, and execution
- Digital product management experience
- Experience standing up and running agile digital squads with SCRUM
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills with ability to present ideas and status update reports at squad and board level
- Willing to travel (and stay on site for a longer period 1-2 weeks)
- Fluent in English (extra language is a plus)
Do you own your actions and take responsibility for results, dare to challenge and like to be challenged and you do this by putting your heart and soul in it? Then we are looking for You!