Sales Strategy Manager
What connects us at Stage is our strong passion for live entertainment, musicals and first-class theater performances. This common bond turns a colorful mix of people from a wide variety of professions into one dedicated team: a true "we". A team that does exceptional work by always striving for the best. A team that knows how to thrill millions of spectators with extraordinary shows on all our stages across Europe. We want to share our passion with you, too. That’s why we’re looking for you!
As a leading company we have the unique combination of sophisticated creative and business capabilities, while we keep pace with change, always explore new directions and look for ways to improve and innovate.
Are you our Sales Strategy Manager who shares our passion and dares to challenge and likes to be challenged?
Here is where your challenge starts:
- building long term relationships with our theatre visitors by engaging with them across digital channels & touch points in a highly personalized and relevant way
- Earn recognition as the live entertainment brand that delivers a premium experience
The Group Commercial Team is a Centre of Excellence that covers all aspects of the Sales & Marketing domain and reflects the strategic relevance of being data driven, consumer oriented and digital focused.
The way the Group Commercial Team operates is based on the 'One Company' philosophy of intensive global/local collaboration, agile way of working, co-creation and synergies, with a closely-knit squad community.
This role is focused on providing the markets with subject matter expertise on how best to develop the portfolio of distribution partnerships (both indirect and direct sales channels) with specific focus on further strengthening the Direct to Consumer business model.
- Create the Group strategy and roadmap to improve the contribution of the various sales channels in the distribution network
- Work closely with the market teams across Europe to translate identified areas of improvement into concrete in-market action plans, embedded in commercial performance management;
- Optimize and evaluate commercial planning and sales forecasting;
- Track strategy execution, report on key strategic drivers and improvements;
- Track daily and weekly sales and commercial drivers;
- Provide recurring and ad-hoc analysis and insights and support business case development;
- Leverage country specific and facilitate industry best practices across the group;
- Monitor quality of sales & distribution data in the central database and manage PowerBI reporting of commercial KPI’s;
- Establish pan-European partnerships with high value key partners.
Qualifications and experience:
The Sales Strategy Manager has a track record in optimizing sales results, developing a distribution strategy, defining guiding principles for partnership, and continuously improving sales planning processes. Leverage country specific and industry best practices to drive profitable growth. You have strong analytical- and financial skills and strategic- and project management experience. A person with a lot of energy, creative, able to generate ideas with market focus. You are convincing and can act very well at different levels in the organization.
Specifically, you will have:
- Strong commercial background, fact-based approach, analytical skills
- A Master’s degree and a minimum of +5 years relevant work experience
- Fluency English and knowledge of other languages (Dutch, German, Spanish) is a plus.
- Availability to travel internationally is required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and natural interpersonal skills, easily interacts with others irrelevant of their position and background
- The ability to persuade where necessary, being self-confident
- Analytic and data driven approach, experience with BI tools (PowerBI) is a plus
- Open minded
- Excellent excel and power point skills
What does Stage Entertainment offer?
- 25 vacation days to enjoy, 1 D&I day and 2 designated days off from Stage Entertainment
- Good pension scheme and travel allowance.
- You can work from home, but also consider it is important that you work in the office a minimum of 3 days.
- The opportunity to work remotely for two weeks, with a destination of your choice.
- We value your personal development, that's why there are plenty of opportunities for training and education.
- Competitive salary in line with the market.
Are you excited to join us as Sales Strategy Manager?
Do you own your actions and take responsibility for results, dare to challenge and like to be challenged and you do this by putting your heart and soul in it? Take the stage, click the apply button and send us your CV and motivational letter. Let's arrange a meeting to discuss the exciting opportunities that await you!
Stage Entertainment encourages candidates to apply for this vacancy, even though they don’t fit all qualifications. However, candidates must demonstrate a history of innate curiosity and rapid learning and articulate how skills and experiences are transferable to our industry.
Stage Entertainment ensures we are always recruiting a diverse mix of colleagues who are representative of the diverse audiences we attract. In doing so, we have access to a broad range of ideas, perspectives and insights that allow us to touch hearts and create memories. Please find more information about our D&I initiatives: DEI | Stage Entertainment (stage-entertainment.com)