Workday/ERP Consultant HCM
Workday/ERP Functional Consultant in Amsterdam
What connects us at Stage is our strong passion for live entertainment, musicals and first-class theater performances. This common bond turns a colorful mix of people from a wide variety of professions into one dedicated team: a true "we". A team that does exceptional work by always striving for the best. A team that knows how to thrill millions of spectators with extraordinary shows on all our stages across Europe. We want to share our passion with you, too. That’s why we’re looking for you!
Workday/ERP Consultant HCM is where your challenge starts:
The Workday/ERP Functional Consultant will own, implement and maintain the Workday IT domain and reﬂects the technical relevance of being data driven and digital focused. It is also about identifying processes for improvement and driving valuable adoption.
The role is expected to strongly collaborate with colleagues in all layers of the Stage Entertainment Group to secure the best experience for operational units and the best possible usage/working (the success) of (initially) Workday HCM within the Group.
Specific responsibilities as Workday Consultant HCM:
- Implementing functional changes into Workday HCM (design, build/conﬁgure, test)
- Maintaining and improving the IT (data) architecture of the HR/ Finance system Workday
- Providing daily support (e.g. monitoring, issue resolution) and project delivery work
- Supplying towards, improving and advise over team standards and best practices (quality assurance) to meet the organizational needs and ensure a functional collaboration across the Stage Entertainment landscape
- Design, develop, maintain and support and monitor integration, customizations and adaptations (ETL)
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies for IT architecture, privacy and security
- Test and assist in testing of integrations, Workday functionality (unit testing) and end to end testing.
- Be the bridge between business, HR, technology and vendor
This is what you bring:
You are a Functional Consultant with experience in ERP and HCM / HRIS applications (e.g. Workday/AFAS/Navision). Given the (initial) focus, it will be considered a beneﬁt (but not a must-have) if you have Workday HCM experience. As important is your passion for supporting people and optimizing our system processes and that you are comfortable to challenge and be challenged. Fluent in English (and another language is a plus).
You will be responsible for supporting the implementation, maintaining, and delivering changes for Workday. You will be working as part of an expert team and will be encouraged to support and collaborate with your IT and HR team.
- Experience as Functional Consultant (ERP and HCM applications) where we will consider it as a beneﬁt (but not a must-have) if you have experience in Workday Finance development and/or maintenance
- Understanding of ﬁnance and HRM operations
- Ability to communicate clearly and lead end-users and present information to a non-technical audience
- Preferably technical experience with XML and Java and knowledge of the Workday SDK or extensive knowledge of a comparable SDK and APIs
- Delivering projects, driving forward standard methodologies Ability to work independently and address problems
- Understanding of architecture principles, data models, functional interactions, privacy regulations and security and recognize and understand impact of changes, also to other systems downstream Knowledge of and experience with testing
- Project management skills
- Experience with Agile - Scrum delivery methodology would be an advantage
What does Stage Entertainment offer?
- 25 vacation days to enjoy, 1 D&I day and 2 designated days off from Stage Entertainment
- Good pension scheme and travel allowance.
- Cozy if you work from home, but also consider it is important that you work in the office a minimum of 3 days.
- The opportunity to work remotely for two weeks, with a destination of your choice.
- We value your personal development, that's why there are plenty of opportunities for training and education.
- Competitive salary in line with the market.
Your work makes an impact both Stage Entertainment headquarters and internationally. You will work with diverse, passionate colleagues all over Europe.
Are you excited to join us as a Workday Consultant?
We would love to invite you to get to know us better and learn more about the Business Analyst role at Stage Entertainment. Take the stage and let's arrange a meeting to discuss the exciting opportunities that await you here!
Did you know? “Men apply for a job when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women apply only if they meet 100% of them.” Stage Entertainment encourages candidates who don’t perfectly fit all qualifications. However, candidates must demonstrate a history of innate curiosity and rapid learning and articulate how skills and experiences are transferable to our industry.
Stage Entertainment ensures we are always recruiting a diverse mix of colleagues who are representative of the diverse audiences we attract. In doing so, we have access to a broad range of ideas, perspectives and insights that allow us to create magical experiences. Please find more information about our D&I initiatives: https://www.stage-entertainment.com/dei