Stage Entertainment is one of the world’s largest musical theatre producers and owners. We have offices and own theatres across Europe and produce some of the biggest titles in musical theatre. Our international show portfolio ranges from iconic titles such as Mamma Mia!, Chicago, Lazarus, Disney’s The Lion King and Aladdin to originally developed work from within the group such as Anastasia and Tina – The Tina Turner Musical, a wide variety of shows that excite broad audiences from London to New York, from Madrid to Hamburg, and from Amsterdam to Paris.
‘Touching hearts, creating memories’ is our mission and with 3,000 brilliant, talented, diverse individuals worldwide we deliver a premium experience to those 10 million people who visit a Stage Entertainment production or venue each year.
We live, breathe and dream live entertainment, are connected by a shared passion and put our heart and soul into everything we do. We respect everyone’s talents and embrace our differences and the unique role we each play in the bigger team.
As a leading company we have the unique combination of sophisticated creative and business capabilities, while we keep pace with change, always explore new directions and look for ways to improve and innovate.
Are you the Executive Assistant to the CEO who shares our passion and dares to challenge and likes to be challenged?
Overview of the International Head Quarters
The Group (International Head Quarters) is the Centre of Excellence that services the different functional areas and countries.
The way the Group operates is based on the 'One Company' philosophy of intensive co-operations with the entire Stage Entertainment community.
The Group is led by the Management Board existing of: Arthur de Bok (CEO), Marijn de Wit (CFO) and Fleur Mooren la Bastide (COO).
The Executive Assistant to the CEO will mainly support Arthur de Bok but will also service Marijn and Fleur when needed.
Arthur is a seasoned executive with significant experience in consumer-facing businesses with pan-European operations. He joined Stage Entertainment as CEO in May 2017.
Your key responsibilities/ Focus areas
An important part of your time will be spent on:
- agenda management of the CEO
- organizing, preparing and scheduling meetings;
- assessing priority, sensitivity and purpose of the appointments;
- monitoring appointments and sending reminders;
- acting as the point of contact for the CEO (CFO and COO);
- working closely together with the Executive Assistant of the CFO and COO;
- operating a range of administrative systems, for example Workday, Egencia, DocuSign etc.
- ad-hoc projects
- Have a Bachelor or HBO degree
- Have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience as management assistant in an international setting
- Have excellent written & spoken English is required. Dutch is a major plus.
- Are aware of context (sensitive and flexible to achieve your goals)
- High degree of organisational awareness (how to get things done in this organisation with integrity)
- Are a team player, pro-active and can-do mentality with a pragmatic approach and determined to achieve high-quality results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Are you result driven while keeping an eye for detail? Do you own your actions and take responsibility for results, dare to challenge and like to be challenged and you do this by putting your heart and soul in it? Then we are looking for You!
*Your application will be answered as soon as possible. We are enjoying the holidays from the 24th of December till the 5th of January. We wish you happy holidays!