Stage Entertainment is one of the world's leading theater producers and owners. We have offices and theaters across Europe and produce biggest titles, such as Mamma Mia!, Chicago, Moulin Rouge, Disney's The Lion King, and Frozen as well as in-house developed productions such as The Tina Turner Musical.
Passion connects us
Our strong passion for live entertainment, musicals and first-class theater performances is what connects at Stage Entertainment. This common bond turns a colorful mix of people from a wide variety of professions into one dedicated team: a true "we". A team that does exceptional work by always striving for the best. A team that knows how to thrill millions of spectators with extraordinary shows on all our stages across Europe. We want to share our passion with you, too. That’s why we’re looking for you!
Group Systems Engineer this is where your challenge starts:
The Group Systems Engineer will own, implement and maintain the groups IT appliances and services like Azure and will work closely with the local Country IT teams to ensure the best possible experience for the end users.
The role will be based in HQ Amsterdam the Netherlands (hybrid working (office/remote at home) is part of our employment conditions.
Overview of the Group IT Team
The Group IT Team is a Centre of Excellence that covers all aspects of the IT domain and reflects the strategic relevance of being data driven, consumer oriented and digital focused.
The way the IT Team operates is based on the 'One Company' philosophy of intensive global/local collaboration, agile way of working, co-creation and synergies.
- Support our business by maintaining our cloud based IT infrastructure
- Discuss, design and build improvements to the current systems
- Further integrate all local IT systems into one global IT system
- Monitoring of running systems and report on their operational status.
- Act as point for requests from country local IT teams for changes and upgrades
- Pick up 3rd line support tickets created by the Servicedesk team
- Continuously improve current IT systems and discuss and design future upgrades
- Proactively monitor and be alert to possible cyber vulnerabilities, and take appropriate measures to prevent them
- Participate and support in IT related projects within the organization. Please list relevant projects on your resume.
- Assist the Servicedesk in ad-hoc questions.
Qualifications and experience:
- Microsoft certification (cloud focused)
- Experience in working with Microsoft technology such as Azure, Microsoft Hyper -V, Powershell, Active directory ,SCCM, intune etc
- Experience in Working with Cisco and Citrix environments, as well as SAAS solutions of 3rd party applications
- Experience in a IT Systems administrator or Engineer role at an agency or in-house
- HBO (Computer science) or higher education
- Good communication skills
- Pro Active work ethic
- Fluent in Dutch and English (extra language is a plus)
What does Stage Entertainment offer?
- 25 vacation days to enjoy, 1 D&I day and 2 designated days off from Stage Entertainment
- Good pension scheme and travel allowance.
- You can work from home, but also consider it is important that you work in the office a minimum of 3 days.
- The opportunity to work remotely for two weeks, with a destination of your choice.
- We value your personal development, that's why there are plenty of opportunities for training and education.
- Competitive salary in line with the market.
Are you excited to join us as a Group Systems Engineer?
Do you own your actions and take responsibility for results, dare to challenge and like to be challenged and you do this with by putting your heart and soul in it? Take the stage, click the apply button and send us your CV and motivational letter. Let's arrange a meeting to discuss the exciting opportunities that await you!
We encourage you to apply for this vacancy, even if you don’t fit all qualifications. We are looking for candidates of all backgrounds and the candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or disability. We realize that a diverse mix of colleagues gives us access to a wide range of ideas, perspectives and insights that allow us to touch hearts and create memories. Please find more information about our D&I initiatives: https://www.stage-entertainment.com/dei